Lies, deception, fabrications, even "false news" stories are nothing new! Hiding ourselves from the truth and hiding the truth from others are ancient and all-too-familiar shadows that conceal us from the light of God's goodness and love. Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove will help us explore what St. Benedict, the Christian desert tradition, and the gospel have to tell us about dispersing those shadows and "walking in the light," so that we can live truthfully with others and ourselves.
Reserve your spot now!
We invite you to join us June 16-18 for a weekend filled with light
- Enjoy the beauties of spring on Cape Cod at the ecumenical monastic Community of Jesus
- Lovely meals and accommodations at Paraclete House overlooking the Cape Cod Bay
- Fellowship with others who are desiring to learn more about truthful living, and ancient Christian traditions
- Attend liturgies at the Church of the Transfiguration
- Friday June 16-Sunday June 18
- Paraclete Guest House at the Community of Jesus
- $200 including 2 overnight accommodations and delicious meals
- For more information, please call 508-255-1094.
Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove | Schedule | Travel & Housing | Reserve your spot now!